More About Sakila Sunrise Lodge
Feel at home…
The advantage of a small lodge is that you really can feel at home, and I encourage our guests to take advantage of that and enjoy themselves.
Under the swimming pool/deck area we have an honesty bar. We are happy to serve you, but you’re welcome to grab a beer, chilled white wine or a soda from the refrigerator.
The open kitchen is designed for you to chat with the chef while he works, and you’re welcome to join him in the kitchen.
The fruit, herb and vegetable gardens are for your enjoyment, as well. Help yourself!
I wake very early and want coffee immediately. (Nothing worse than having to wait until the hotel restaurant opens at 7.)
At Sakila Sunrise the bar and restaurant are open to you 24/7. It may be self-serve, but I’m sure you can manage. The important thing is that it’s all there for you to help yourself.
You realize you forgot to pack something. If that’s you, no problem, we probably have it! If not, we’ll try to get it for you.
I want it my way… Nothing worse than staying at an hotel that doesn’t carry your favorite beverage. If you let us know in advance, we will try our best! Same regarding food restrictions or preferences.
Let us know so we can accommodate you. It’s our pleasure.
The Lodge includes
- Cocktail bar
- Outdoor lounge
- Infinity dipping pool with deck
- Honesty bar
- Large seating area for evening campfires and barbecues (coffee roasting in season)
- Guided walks (or runs) in the Mount Meru forest and game reserve bordering the lodge with our Maasai expert guide
- Arusha National Park entrance minutes away
- 18-hole golf courses
- Usa River shopping
- Arusha town 20-30 minutes by car. Kilimanjaro airport 30 minutes
Our Service includes
- Check in/check out flexible
- Credit cards accepted
- Complimentary luggage storage
- Wake-up service
- Room service
- Free parking
- Multilingual staff
- Free WiFi with plenty of chargers